A TOWN WHERE EVERY DETAIL, FROM VISION TO EXECUTION, MAKES LUXURY SEEM SIMPLE.
From the moment one views the iconic butteries and towering palms lining the center of our beach town, there is an unrivaled sense of escape. Alys Beach is carefully crafted to celebrate the public realm of streets, parks, pedestrian paths, and great civic buildings in a manner reminiscent of the world’s most beloved seaside towns. In recognition of the strong draw of the sea, our streets orient to the beach, guaranteeing views to the Gulf and cooling sea breezes.
Alys Beach is a groundbreaking community located along the Gulf of Mexico on Florida’s panhandle coast, six miles east of Seaside on Scenic Highway 30A. Planned by Duany Plater-Zyberk & Company, Alys Beach is a Traditional Neighborhood Development (TND) whose architectural vision has its roots in the style of Bermuda architecture and in the courtyards of Antigua, Guatemala, the colonial capital of Central America.
Alys Beach is in the early stages of town building. Our purpose is to evolve along with your family, maintaining the timeless traditions of sustainability and the highest standards of design and construction. Come join us in creating a special place to live, visit, relax, and play.
Under the supervision of Alys Beach Construction Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Project Managers, and General Superintendent, the forklift operator is to support unloading, transporting, and staging of construction materials from delivery trucks to project sites.
- Operate a 10,000 lb. all terrain forklift.
- Load and unload trucks and assist with other jobs that require a forklift operator.
- Must be capable of working without direct supervision, multi-tasking, and using good judgment in making responsible decisions.
- Perform daily and routine maintenance inspections of the equipment as required by manufacturer.
- Minimum of one year of experience in the construction industry.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. routinely
- Ability to perform job functions safely
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions and tolerate exposure to the elements.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in person, through use of smart phone, and in writing.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management with a high degree of initiative.
- Ability to work alone and/or effectively with other individuals/co-workers.
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance on the equipment.
Essential Job Functions
- Operate all construction equipment
- Work safely and be conscious of surroundings and possible safety issues
- Watch for and stop unsafe actions
- Have a positive safety attitude
- Inspect equipment rigging for damage and document inspections
- Previous experience operating heavy equipment or forklift/Lull.
- Forklift/Lull operation certification
- OSHA 10 training
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Panama City
Job Segment:Warehouse, Equipment Operator, Forklift, HVAC, Construction, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering