Allegro Functional Consultant - Remote Working
Salary: $100,000 - $175,000 base with competitive bonus + benefits
I am working with a boutique consultancy that are looking to add to their highly experience team of industry experts. They specialize in the implementation, upgrade and maintenance of ETRM (Allegro) systems with commodity trading and energy companies across the United States. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that are leading major projects across the E/CTRM industry. This is a remote opportunity, however there will be weekly travel demands.
The successful candidate will work directly with a seasoned E/CTRM practice head and will assist with projects for their refining, production, power and gas utilities, commodity trading and retail clients. On a day to day basis the successful applicant can expect to carry out the following duties:
- Your efforts, knowledge and skills will focus on the implementation of Allegro’s software
- You will run workshops to gather requirements from key business stakeholders
- You will help design and review solutions and present to customers
- You will assist with the set-up of databases, app servers in customers pre-production and deployment environments
- Act as the go to for client, and third-party vendors to manage the relationship and deliver results
The company pride themselves on their progressive culture that encourages autonomy and work-life balance. Reasonable travel is required; however, this is more than made up for with their competitive remuneration package and generous vacation allowance. Clients tend to be location in the Houston area; however, candidates can travel from anywhere in the US to client site.
In order to be considered for this position you must have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Experience implementing Allegro
- Functional knowledge of CTRM/ETRM software
- Previous experience in the Energy markets, ideally with experience of software integration
- Allegro Certified Professional (ACP) in Systems Administration is desired but not essential
Plus benefits and bonus