Camp Taconic in the Berkshire’s of Massachusetts is looking for an experienced allergy cook or culinary student to join our fast paced and fun team!
- Work with Head Chef and Director of Food Services to prepare 3 meals/day and snacks for about 40 people, all of whom have different allergies
- Knowledge of gluten free, dairy free, soy free, and egg free recipes and ingredients
- Being able to communicate with parents of campers who have food allergies, although not required
- Room and board included.
- Working 6 days per week
- Start date is around June 1st and end date is around August 31st.
- Salary competitive
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in an professional kitchen/school or currently in Culinary School.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $500.00 to $700.00 /week
Employment Type: Temp/Seasonal
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years