The Respiratory Therapist will be responsible for caring for patients of all ages with heart and lung complications. The Respiratory Therapist will frequently apply scientific principles to their medical processes in order to adequately diagnose and treat patients.
As a Respiratory Therapist your responsibilities consist of:
- Evaluating patient’s current health condition, diagnose and document progress made by treatment.
- Administering treatments and medications with the help of doctors and surgeons.
- Performing needed respiratory examinations and monitoring any machines associated with the patient’s treatment
One year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.