The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for taking care of patients of all ages who have lunch and heart complications. The Respiratory Therapist will occasionally apply scientific principles to their medical processes in order to effectively diagnose and treat patients.
As a Respiratory Therapist your responsibilities include:
- Evaluating patient’s present health condition, diagnose and document progress made by treatment.
- Giving treatments and medications with the guidance of doctors and surgeons.
- Performing appropriate respiratory exams and monitoring any machines associated with the patient’s treatment
One year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.