The Respiratory Therapist will be responsible for caring for patients of all ages that have lunch and heart complications. The Respiratory Therapist will many times apply scientific principles to their evaluation processes in order to effectively diagnose and treat patients.
As a Respiratory Therapist your duties consist of:
- Evaluating patient’s current health condition, diagnose and document progress made by treatment.
- Giving treatments and prescribed medications with the guidance of physicians and surgeons.
- Performing needed respiratory examinations and monitoring any equipment related to the patient’s treatment
One year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.