The Respiratory Therapist will be responsible for caring for patients of all ages who have lunch and heart complications. The Respiratory Therapist will occasionally apply scientific principles to their evaluation processes in order to adequately diagnose and treat patients.
As a Respiratory Therapist your responsibilities include:
- Analyzing patient’s present health condition, diagnose and document progress made by treatment.
- Giving treatments and medications with the supervision of doctors and surgeons.
- Performing appropriate respiratory examinations and monitoring any devices related to the patient’s treatment
One year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.