The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for caring for patients of all ages with lunch and heart complications. The Respiratory Therapist will frequently apply scientific principles to their evaluation processes in order to adequately diagnose and treat patients.
As a Respiratory Therapist your duties include:
- Evaluating patient’s present health condition, diagnose and document progress made by treatment.
- Giving treatments and prescribed medications with the guidance of physicians and surgeons.
- Performing required respiratory exams and monitoring any equipment associated with the patient’s treatment
One year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.