The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for caring for patients of all ages with heart and lung complications. The Respiratory Therapist will occasionally apply scientific principles to their evaluation processes in order to adequately diagnose and treat patients.
As a Respiratory Therapist your duties consist of:
- Analyzing patient’s present health condition, diagnose and record progress made by treatment.
- Giving treatments and medications with the guidance of doctors and surgeons.
- Performing required respiratory examinations and monitoring any equipment associated with the patient’s treatment
One year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist within the past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.