The Respiratory Therapist will be responsible for taking care of patients of all ages that have lunch and heart complications. The Respiratory Therapist will many times apply scientific principles to their evaluation processes in order to adequately diagnose and treat patients.
As a Respiratory Therapist your duties consist of:
- Analyzing patient’s current health condition, diagnose and log progress made by treatment.
- Administering treatments and prescribed medications with the guidance of physicians and surgeons.
- Performing appropriate respiratory exams and monitoring any devices associated with the patient’s treatment
One year of experience as a Respiratory Therapist within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.