Status: Part Time (20 hours per week)
Basic Summary:Responsible for providing and coordinating comprehensive care to patients of all ages through the proper utilization of evaluation, planning and implementation of a treatment plan in accordance with established standards, policies, procedures, protocols and guidelines. Responsible for staff development and advancing the level of clinical expertise within the department. Embodies the Memorial Health System Performance Excellence Standards of Safety, Courtesy, Quality, and Efficiency that support our mission, vision and values.
- Current Illinois Licensure as Physical Therapist or eligible for licensure.
- Healthcare Provider or Instructor BLS certification required within 30 days of hire.
- 2 years experience in Physical Therapy preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to show respect for patient rights by considering their cultural, psychosocial, and spiritual values.
- Knowledge of proper procedure for all physical therapy evaluation procedures, modalities, including age-specific, precautions and contra-indications.