VT Group is seeking an Alternate Program Manager/Site Lead located in the National Capital Region.
- Project Management duties include leading cross functional teams through all service implementation and development activities. This individual is required to orchestrate the activities of multiple functional disciplines to deliver products and services to the customer for cabling infrastructure programs.
- The candidate must be highly organized, detail oriented, and results driven. The ability to synthesize large complex customer business and technical requirements into manageable pieces, lead internal and external customer meetings, develop comprehensive proposal and implementation project schedules, and meet aggressive deadlines is required.
- The PM works with both internal and external customers on a daily basis, and is expected to deliver customer and executive briefings on a variety of topics including status updates, technical issues/solutions, pricing, and schedule timelines. The PM candidate is expected to be a subject matter expert on their customer’s as well as department needs and will keep the customer informed on the products and services we offer to meet those requirements.
- Education/Experience: A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- Ten (10) years’ experience managing IT fit-out projects of similar scope and complexity including at least five (5) years’ experience on DoD networks. Professional certifications.
- Clearance: TS/SCI
- Possess excellent written and oral communication abilities, have strong financial acumen as well as a strong technical understand.
- must have experience with business case development, have proficiency with Microsoft Office including Project, Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and a strong understanding of systems development, database management techniques and applications deployment.
- Candidate must be able to undergo an extensive background investigation as a condition of employment.