Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Alternate Site Manager
The Alternate Site Manager shares responsibility and closely coordinates with Site Manager for the performance of work and all contract matters relating to daily operations of this AFCAP contract at the Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM. The ASM oversees all work requirements to ensure professional and quality services are provided to the Customer in accordance with program requirements, while maintaining safety as the highest priority.
The ASM reports to the Site Manager and provides coverage for the Site Manager as designated. The Alternate Site Manager will be available within two (2) hours to meet on the installation with Government personnel as required.
- The ASM shall have either: (1) a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Civil Engineer Operations Function Chief, Engineering Function Chief, or higher authority position on a U.S. military installation (Air Force experience is preferable) or (2) a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a contracted Operations Function Chief or higher authority positions at a major U.S. military installation for a base maintenance contract or base operating services (BOS) contract (Air Force experience is preferable).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Active Secret Clearance with ability to maintain Secret Clearance.
- Must be able to fluently read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, physical science, or construction management from a program certified by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) or from a program certified by the National Architecture Accrediting Board.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience providing excellent customer service in supporting contract responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules and under pressure of deadlines while maintaining performance standards.
- Strong analytical capabilities with respect to metrics and process improvement.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.