Since 1850, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since 2008, Sazerac has experienced double-digit growth every year! We attribute our success to a unique blend of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, our people. Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.
The ABA Field Sales Representative is responsible for achieving volume and distribution goals for our Brand State Priorities. These objectives are achieved with extensive brand knowledge and through industry contacts both on and off premise. The successful candidate will represent Sazerac at various functions and support the State Manager in development of programs and ensure distributor accountability.
Responsibilities for the ABA Field Sales Representative include but are not limited to:
- Achieving volume objectives for the brand state priorities for the assigned territory and surrounding area
- Monitoring and ensuring Brand State Priority volume objectives are achieved in the region.
- Supporting our distributor in sales merchandising activities such as building displays, developing and displaying point of sale, etc.
- Monitoring agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) with key retailers in the region
- Executing on the identified Priorities, Projects and Tasks to ensure the territory is properly focused on the highest priority and highest reward projects
- Supporting State Sales Managers with brand building, programming, and distribution activities with customers
- Providing retail level (on and off-premise) intelligence through quarterly Competitive Brand Information reports regarding trending brands and emerging consumer behavior and consumption patterns
- Ensuring maximum effectiveness and execution of market activities (displays, POS, activities)
- Developing successful relationships with accounts, visiting them regularly, and provide feedback
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office products
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- A valid driver's license
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Candidates must reside in or near their territory
- Must be able to personally pay or charge ordinary and necessary business expenses that will be timely reimbursed
- Must be able to obtain relevant solicitors permit in any state
- Wine and spirits industry experience