Amazing Athletes is the premier sports-based enrichment program in the country. We are looking for energetic and motivated individuals to add to our coaching team. This fun part-time position requires traveling to different schools and day care centers to teach the basic fundamentals of 10 different sports to children ranging from 18 months to 12 years old, with our core program focusing on 3-5 year olds. Amazing Athletes coaches must have a passion for working with children with the ultimate goal of making a positive impact on as many children as possible and spark a love of movement.
We are hoping to find an individual to become part of our long-term team and develop within this growing company for the North Austin/Round Rock/Georgetown/Pflugerville areas. Therefore, we are looking for someone who can offer a minimum of a one year commitment to our company and who is willing to take on the entire area with the goal of growing. Unfortunately, because we operate within the preschool hours and around lunch and nap time, Amazing Athletes does not offer full time position.
Regular Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Traveling to each school for a weekly class, following the Amazing Athletes curriculum
- Teaching an awesome class, connecting and challenging each child and helping them accomplish motor development goals and inspire a love of sports, movement and healthy habits
- Building the program within the schools
- Maintain positive and professional relationships with directors, teachers and staff
- Must be available M-F hours 9:00-12:00 and 1:00 - 6:00, Saturday mornings
- Must be at least 21
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation to get you to and from class locations
- CPR & First Aid certifications (required)
- Must be able to carry 50 lbs.
- 1 year early education and/or coaching experience (preferred)
*Please take the time to visit our website and detail in your cover letter why you believe you would make a great addition to our coaching team.* www.amazingathletes.com/naa
On the job training
Potential to increase workload