UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physician who is enthusiastic and patient-driven to join our newest clinic in Johnstown, Colorado, a family-friendly town - just a few miles from Longmont and 50 miles north of Denver. Rocky Mountain National Park will be in your backyard. This new clinic, housed adjacent to an urgent care, opens in December 2020.
The ideal candidate will be board-eligible or certified and have two years of experience.
Below are a few good reasons to join our clinic in Johnstown:
- As the founding physician for this practice, youll work closely with an APP to build your vision of exceptional patient care.
- Your call schedule allows for work-life balance. After-hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large group.
- Your patient mix will span the spectrum of medicine that includes children, young adults, and geriatric patients.
- With approximately 40 specialties within UCHealth Medical Group, youll have access to a wide variety of specialty care when your patients need additional care.
- Located just ten miles from Medical Center of the Rockies in Loveland, Colorado, a Level II Trauma Center
- Youll join a financially stable organization, as our bond ratings are often among the best in the country.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalize, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. Join us. Apply today!