Amazon Sales Specialist
Innova Electronics Corporation is a leading supplier of test equipment and diagnostic reporting products for the automotive aftermarket, offering high quality products, innovative diagnostics and value to customers. Distributed from facilities in the U.S. and Canada, all Innova products are researched, developed and designed at the company’s headquarters in Irvine, California. Innova currently has an opening for an Amazon Sales Specialist that will be responsible for the Amazon Sales operation.
- At least 3+ years of experience in Amazon marketing.
- College degree in sales management, marketing or a related field preferred.
- Experience with Amazon Vendor Central
- Experience with Amazon FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) process
- Experience selling product as 1P or 3P
- Ability to plan and organize day/week/month around productive sales activities.
- Ability to develop long and short-term plans for profitability and growth.
The function of the Amazon Sales Specialist is to plan and supervise the Amazon sales operation of the company. The Amazon Sales Specialist will be successful when he/she is successful in:
- Protecting the interests of the company in all interactions with customers, agencies and employees
- Capitalizing on opportunities for sales growth from major Amazon sites such as eBay and Amazon
- Meeting or exceeding company revenue and net margin targets.
- Working with other managers to coordinate the flow of products, paperwork and information.
- Understanding the market and customer needs and using that knowledge to grow the company’s business.
- Developing and motivating all Sales Department staff.
- Perform in-depth product research online to create ongoing recommendations for improvement and continued growth in the online marketplace.
Increase Revenue through all available Amazon channels
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure all assets are delivered by the deadline, including imagery, copy, pricing, and all necessary information for new and updated SKUs for Amazon sales channels.
- Identify opportunities to expand and improve our online presence through item setup and listing optimization using new and existing strategies, as well as native and third-party apps
- Manage merchant and vendor relationships to ensure timelines and expectations are being met including site speed, Amazon “up” time and availability
- Improve item level data quality by implementing data audits to all categories by routinely cleaning up and removing old SKUs, organize spreadsheets for clearance deals when necessary
- Analyze site metrics, customer feedback, and other related data to identify opportunities to improve sales by working with marketing team to reach daily sales goals set by Marketing Manager
- Perform in-depth product research online to create ongoing recommendations for improvement and continued growth
- Develop Sales Department Strategies and Tactics to Achieve Goals
- Develop a comprehensive sales plan outlining targets, goals and objectives.
- Work with sales team to establish goals, set criteria, select targets and strategies to achieve goals for each Inside Sales territory and for Outside Sales functions.
- Allocate of Outside Sales support personnel according to cost of resources and benefits to be gained.
Create Product Promotions
- Work with the Marketing Department to design an annual promotion calendar for the Sales Department.
- Determine promotional pricing.
- Review inventory issues for promotional items with the Purchasing Department both during initial planning and immediately (12-16 weeks) prior to the promotion.
- Develop promotional programs to address overstock situations. Monitor the results of those programs.
- Update promotion calendar as necessary throughout the year.
Develop and Maintain Relationships with Retailers, OEM Distributors and Agency Representatives
- Resolve escalated requests for assistance from Buyers or Agency Reps by balancing the interests of the company, other department and the customer.
- Participate in sales presentations to major accounts.
- Participate in the APEX show by conducting meetings with customers and agency personnel.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:-
- Balance personal financial interests with the company's short and long-term goals
- Medical & dental
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and 9 paid holidays
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER