You're awesome. You make an impression wherever you go. You don't want to work at just any restaurant, you want to work with a restaurant that will develop you, nourish and inspire you, and provide a fun atmosphere that will make it fun to go to work every day.
We care about people, are passionate about our food, take pride in what we do and love life! We provide opportunities to learn culinary skills working with fresh food and the art of personal connection with our guests. Come join our amazing team, make new friends, develop your career, skills, and have fun.
Careers at Noodles are served with a side of:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) company match, stock purchase discounts
- Scholarship opportunities
- Meal, phone, event ticket discounts
- Flexible scheduling- part-time and full-time opportunities
We are proud to have been named a 2019 Best Place to Work by the Denver Business Journal and are committed to making Noodles a place where our Team Members look forward to coming to work every day.
- Greet guests to make them feel comfortable and welcome
- Take guests' food orders and handle cash and credit transactions
- Know our menu inside and out to answer any guest questions
- Serve our Real Food to guests and respond to any requests
- Prepare food items quickly and accurately; this could include preparing noodle dishes, appetizers and salads
- Ensure the restaurant is always clean and welcoming for guests
- Work with your team to prepare the restaurant for each shift
- Position may include cook, cashier and/or server responsibilities
- Desire to surprise each guest with the experience
- Love working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Dependable, strong work ethic
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Position may include cook, cashier, and/or server responsibilities, requiring walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling or moving objects up to 55 pounds
- Certain other physical requirements may apply, as reasonably applicable in a standard kitchen/restaurant environment