Full or Part-Time Urgent Care NeededJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting physicians seeking a lifestyle change with a flexible schedule working Urgent Care. Highlights about this new opening in Las Vegas, Nevada includes:
• Employed full or part-time positions available
• Outpatient only
• No call obligations or hospital rounding
• Average daily patient volume of 3.5 patients per hour
• Excellent compensation, including a competitive hourly rate and quarterly bonuses
• Robust benefit package to include relocation, signing bonus, paid malpractice with tail coverage, health, dental, life, and disability insurances, CME reimbursement, CME PTO, license assistance, paid vacation and 401K
• Board Certified (or Board Eligible if recently trained) in Family Practice, Med/Peds, Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine (with Pediatric experience)
• Licensed or eligible for licensure in Nevada
• BLS certification required
• Adults (through geriatrics) and Peds (3 months old-adolescence), Gyn (general) 1st read on x-rays, interpret EKGs, suturing lacerations and other office based procedures.
• Practice location in highly-sought Las Vegas suburb
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!