Performs a variety of complex administrative duties for patients in need of routine and/or urgent appointments, medical procedures, tests, and associated ancillary services in an ambulatory in/outpatient setting. Assess patients' needs, including but not limited to, financial counseling, interpreter services, social services and refers to appropriate person or area. Alerts providers to emergent patient care needs.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient in software and computer systems
- Knowledgeable of business office terminology / procedures
- Ability to multi task and work under stressful situation
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ year of customer service experience required
- Experience with medical office terminology preferred