Atlas Capital Group, LLC, Los Angeles, CA
Real Estate Investment, Development & Management Firm seeks anASSISTANT FACILITES MANAGER
Atlas Capital Group, LLC
1318 E. 7th St, Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90021
New York Office:
505 5th Avenue, 28th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Atlas’ portfolio consists of over $2.5 billion of residential, office and retail real estate assets in New York City, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C, and Miami. Atlas is a full-service real estate investment, development and management firm. In-house disciplines include property management, construction, leasing, accounting, legal and financial analysis.
Atlas seeks high quality, detail-oriented Assistant Facilities Manager to oversee our 2 million square foot campus consisting of retail, restaurant and creative office space. Qualified candidates must have 3+ years’ experience in real estate facility operations management in Los Angeles, and a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience. The position will focus on facilities management, with additional responsibilities listed below.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, electronic and written) to effectively interact with Tenants, Vendors and Ownership
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and projects that aim to reduce short and long-term operating costs and increase productivity or longevity
- Identify budgetary requirements for equipment, materials, supplies and potential capital improvements
- Within management established guidelines, assists with project management of approved facility plans, ensuring the plan details are adhered to and carried out within the approved budget
- Review all work orders related to the assigned sites and determines the necessary level of support required to complete request
- Achieve cost savings through maximizing utilization of suppliers and preferred vendors/contractors and by identifying additional efficiency opportunities, consistent with client goals.
- Coordinate appropriate response and/or action and ensures all work requests are completed in a timely and quality manner, with appropriate follow-up, as necessary
- Coordinate and ensure that the assigned building equipment and infrastructure is being maintained in compliance with equipment maintenance manuals and/or acceptable maintenance standards. Identifies trends, with regards to equipment failures, and general work order trends
- Aids in identifying areas for positive preventative maintenance actions
- Ensure that positive controls, in safe-guarding assets, are in place and adhered to at site(s). Assumes responsibility for ensuring the assigned sites environmental and air quality standards are being adhered to as set forth by OSHA and any internal policies affecting heating and cooling standards for a particular locale
- Assist or lead special projects that are related to property/facilities management
- Create and manage business partnerships with vendors
- Responsible for communication between associates and other field management regarding facilities needs/concerns and coordinating appropriate response and/or action
- Carry out the directives, policies, and any specific additional responsibilities directed by management
- Conduct weekly building inspections
- Walking the site daily monitoring site conditions and FF&E setup, as required by ownership
- Vendor contract management
- Ensure client satisfaction with Facility/Property Management by providing a seamless interface into client real estate organization; demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity in delivering services
- All other tasks, as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
3+ years’ experience in facility operations management in Los Angeles
- years minimum supervisory experience
Ability to be on-call and accessible to address facility-related issues
Solid understanding of real estate, facilities and/or construction-related terminology
Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook), Angus and Yardi preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent project management and organizational skills
Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Ability to effectively execute assignments and meeting deadlines
Competitive Salary, based on experience
Employer paid Medical Benefits for the Employee.
Dental and Vision Plan Available
401K Plan Available
Please submit a Resume and References to Al Jordan at email@example.com for consideration.