|Job Id|| E1972319|
|Job Title||Analog IC Design Engineer|
|Company - Division||Qualcomm Atheros Inc - Qualcomm Atheros|
|Job Area||Engineering - Hardware |
|Location||Arizona - Tempe |
|Job Overview||Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G - ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in. Looking for a highly skilled Analog IC Design Engineer to join our team in developing next generation Audio products. Key Responsibilities:|
- Involved with definition and design of high resolution ADCs/DACs, Audio amplifiers and various support circuitry.
- Support integration, verification, design trade-offs, supervise layout.
- Provide adequate design planning to design leaders and team managers.
- Design documentation and reviews.
- Modeling at block and sub-system level, provide support for integration in to IC top level.
- In Lab Evaluation and Debug.
- Support IC Qualification.
|All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.|
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 2+ years ASIC design, verification, or related work experience.
- Prefer 3 years of experience in analogue design, specifically in the design of ADCs and DACs.
- Experience with Continuous and Discrete Time Delta Sigma architectures, including Class D architectures
- Strong Matlab/Simulink system analysis background is needed to help define architecture and analyze trade-offs.
- Solid mixed-mode design experience is needed.
- Experience leading complex design projects integrating analogue and digital designs;
- Experience with CMOS analog circuit design.
- Good documentation and communication skills and the ability to work independently and with others in a distributed environment with engineers in several locations.
- Candidate should demonstrate a true motivation to work with a team to bring new ideas in the audio domain that will help to surpass the competitive landscape.
- The candidate should have a strong willingness to provide innovative circuit design solutions, ability to mentor other engineers in the state of the art.
- Applies knowledge and advanced analytical and/or technical interpretation to resolve a variety of complex problems.
- Experience with AMS/System-Verilog modeling for mixed-signal verification.
- Experience in designing sigma-deltas ADCs/DACs from system analysis to implementation. Discrete-time and continuous-time architectures design experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with Cadence EDA tools.
- Experience in the use of SPICE or Spectre simulation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience to use diverse laboratory tools for silicon evaluation.
- Experience with Linux workstation environment.
|Education Requirements||Required: Bachelor's, Electrical Engineering|
Preferred: Master's or PhD, Electrical Engineering