- The role will support the Vice President, Portfolio Operations, and the portfolio operations team more generally.
- As an expanding and growing business, these responsibilities will be broad and varied.
- Preparation of payments for funding investments and expenses
- Data Managements and Filing
- Portfolio and project cash management and distributions.
- Bank Reporting
- Co-ordination of payables processing with Account Payable
- Monthly reconciliation of expenses paid and budget tracking
- Ad hoc Reporting and Analytics as required
- Integration of newly acquired portfolio assets into the Fund structures.
- Ensure full and timely compliance with regulatory, project and client reporting requirements
- Liaise with auditors on fund accounting, valuation and reporting issues
- Candidates must ideally be part qualified or progressing towards a relevant professional accounting qualification.
- Experience within a group finance or fund accounting role.
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills
- Well organized and structured in approach to data management
- Accounts payable and reconciliation experience
- Inquisitive, detail-oriented, self-motivated.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Desire to progress