When you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an industry leader today, and you’ll be a part of shaping our future in the years to come.
As an Analyst with Hines, you will provide research and analytical support associated with acquisitions, development projects and/or asset management of operating properties. You will be exposed to various aspects of real estate investment management including market research, leasing strategies, underwriting of acquisitions, financial modeling and administration of investor requirements. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Perform financial analysis of acquisitions and development opportunities via financial modeling, analysis of cash flows and application of valuation methods using a combination of Argus and Excel software
- Assist with due diligence process associated with acquisitions by performing document control, reading lease abstracts, verifying projections or others duties as assigned
- Participate in the asset management of existing properties including market research, leasing, property sales and administration of investor requirements. Duties may include reviewing leases, property financial statements or determining feasibility of proposed capital projects
- Perform market research and analyze business proposals to support investment strategies and decisions as well as the underwriting of acquisition and development opportunities
- Managing and maintaining internal database, including tracking investments and recording performance
- Prepare presentation materials and proposals with responsibility for written and graphic requirements
- Participate in the management of development projects including feasibility analysis, entitlement processes, financing, design, contracting, and construction management
Minimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution (international preferred) in real estate, finance, economics, or business
- One or more years of related experience in real estate, consulting or in a financial analysis role
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English and Greek
Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 225 cities in 25 countries. Hines has approximately $144.1 billion¹ of assets under management, including $75.5 billion for which Hines serves as investment manager, including non-real estate assets, and $68.6 billion for which Hines provides third-party property-level services. The firm has 165 developments currently underway around the world. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or acquired 1,426 properties, totaling over 472 million square feet. The firm’s current property and asset management portfolio includes 576 properties, representing over 246 million square feet. With extensive experience in investments across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering commitment to sustainability, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for more information. ¹AUM includes both the global Hines organization as well as RIA AUM.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.