Location: Washington, D.C.
To ensure accuracy and completeness of daily Enterprise Billing Operations processes: Manual Invoicing, Credit Memos, Check Processing and Refunds. Perform Enterprise reconciliations to ensure accuracy of data, customers are not negatively impacted and report findings to management. Examine daily, weekly and monthly operational metrics for possible production issues and process improvement recommendation/implementation. Notify management of production issues with possible solution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain operational and relationship duties with Partner Payments concerning the processing of B2B payments in Oracle.
* Maintain operational and relationship duties with Data Quality, Customer Care, AP and other Revenue Assurance teams concerning the B2B processing of payments, refunds and invoices.
* Responsible for performing basic and complex research/analysis of invoicing, refunds and payment issues which involves working with Listener Care, as well as third party vendors.
* Manage and process manual Invoices.
* Research B2C unapplied payments prior to posting in order to reduce the overall number.
* Update customer accounts as required and notate based on research.
* Maintain operational metrics and provide information for monthly operational reports.
* Safeguard customer confidential information at the worksite at all times.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* BS/BA Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
* 3 to 5 years Billing Operations, Revenue Operations, Treasury or Banking experience
Requirements and General Skills:
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Attention to detail and be organizational skills
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
* Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
* Experience using Billing software preferred
* Experience using Payment Processing software; such as, JPMChase LORI/Exception Manager preferred
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled