Job Number: 1856
Location: 1 Astellas Way, Northbrook, Illinois 60062
Duration: 6 months
Job Title: Business Analyst Resource II
Description:Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Provide project management support for key CRM delivery projects (e.g. action item & task management, decision handling, project timelines, risk management)
2. Oversee file transfers into Veeva during quarterly alignment processes
3. Conduct QC reviews during quarterly alignment cycles for all field forces in CRM.
4. Develop and/or execute UAT scripts for all major and minor CRM release modifications
5. Responsible for communicating and working with a cross-functional team on CRM/SFA release management
6. Provide routine maintenance support & issue handling in partnership with data management and business support
7. Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Health Systems, Commercial Ops., Legal, Compliance and other stakeholders to gather business needs and compliance requirements for CRM modoification requests.
8. Document Creation and Management (Quick Reference Guides, training materials, process maps, etc)
9. Data / Analytics Projects: Assist in the development of key performance indicators (KPIs) for CRM/SFA and communicate applicable trends and learnings to improve operational efficiencies and/or promotional effectiveness.
10. Provides input into CRM/SFA tactical business requirements and design processes.
11. Supports business review of CRM/SFA functional requirements, solution design and test reviews developed by IS staff ensuring seamless integration with other business applications with a focus on functional effectiveness and the end-user experience.
• Ability to meet/exceed established key milestones related to assigned major projects.
• Quality/timeliness of insight generation and development of actionable recommendations based on feedback from key customers and cross-functional colleagues.
• Accuracy and timeliness of quarterly cycle operations process for each sales team.
Reports to Sr. Manager, CRM Operations.
Serves as business support for CRM Operations projects. This position requires close collaboration with management and staff in Marketing & Sales, Commercial Ops., Health Systems, Finance, IS, Legal and Compliance.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience (information systems, pharmaceutical or healthcare related).
• 2-3 years project management experience.
• Excellent organizational, planning, analytical and multidisciplinary project management skills with an attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to lead parallel, cross-functional projects.
• Anticipates issues and recognizes needs; proficient at solving problems and developing practical, meaningful resolutions.
• Ability to manage multiple work-streams, collaborate with cross-functional teams and provide actionable and effective feedback to management and business partners.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees including senior management.
• Extensive computer proficiency with desktop software in a Windows environment including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate legal and compliance issues verbally and in writing in a clear and understandable manner.
• Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Veeva CRM.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Visio, and industry data sources, e.g., Symphony Health Solutions, IMS Health, MedPro Systems, etc.
Job Number: ASTLJP00002069
Community / Marketing Title: Analyst, Business
Location_formattedLocationLong: Northbrook, Illinois US