Sr. Analyst/Associate: Business Operations and Strategy (12 month contract)
The Role: As an Analyst/Associate on the BizOps team, you will be instrumental in developing insights and recommendations across LS’ business operations and investments. The right person will be dynamic, strategic, and collaborative with an ability to digest and prioritize large amounts of data to craft a narrative. Attention to detail, a solid understanding of how a business operates and what key levers drive performance are a must.
Responsibilities and Requirements: Individuals will be responsible for meeting the criteria as described below. Individuals should provide examples of their ability to meet the expectations of the role, demonstrating a proven track record of capability.
· Work in a highly dynamic environment and enjoy rolling up your sleeves to deliver results resourcefully
· Drive customer and revenue growth in our businesses, while ensuring profitability and scalability of the business
· Examine existing business operations to identify gaps and opportunities
· Create an analytical and research-based approach to expanding into new customer segments, product categories and content areas
· Play a central role in contract negotiations, content investments and product expansion, ensuring that we utilize deeply studied models, scenario analysis, and competitive research
· Be a key contributor to our strategy and execution within the learning services portfolio using analytics, competitor research, financial models and operational intelligence
· Develop relationships with decision makers across various functional organizations to gain a deep understanding of their needs, gaps and opportunities
· Present regularly to the executive team and operational leaders on insights and strategic recommendations
Required Qualifications and Skills: All individuals should hold the following qualifications, or have equivalent experience, as applicable. All individuals should be able to provide examples of the indicated skills and competencies.
· Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, or equivalent experience in a technology/media company
· Experience in communicating and interacting across an organization to share, inform, improve and maintain open dialogue