Apex Systems, part of On Assignment & the 2nd largest IT staffing Solutions firm in the country has an opportunity for a Business Analyst for a client in Hopkinton, MA. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an updated version of your resume to Molly Ackerman at email@example.com with the best contact information.
TITLE: Business Analyst
Location: Hopkinton, MA
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Job ID: 912111
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
- Works with business users to define and analyze problems
- Maintains and manages systems key to the function that is supported Performs systems user support May design and implement new functional systems
- Considers the implications of business solutions to the current and future environment
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering resources, time and form of desired results
- Acts as subject-matter expert on business processes of assigned area
- Interfaces with business areas to provide solutions and tools to build and strengthen business processes.
- Works with customers to define business requirements while designing, developing and testing moderately complex knowledge capture processes and engineer elaborate workflows, search capabilities and measurement approaches.
- Understands organizational Knowledge Management framework and operates in and around it applying within the assigned group.
- Understands Knowledge Management tools and technologies and has the ability to use them.
- Possesses knowledge of Knowledge Management process reviews and audits, and interprets the findings from the audits.
- Identifies the business opportunities to deliver values through Knowledge Management at program and business unit level.
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains knowledge basis.
- Works with leadership to develop and administer reports on application usage and knowledge contributions.
- Writes communications (e-mails, campaigns, etc.) on various Knowledge Management initiatives to various audiences.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant Knowledge management and technologies.
- Assists in conducting studies of alternative business solutions
- Supports a smaller group or section within a functional area
- Assists with projects assigned to team
- May conduct preliminary studies of alternative business solutions
- Applies basic knowledge management principles to facilitate knowledge management in the organization
- Assists in auditing knowledge repository content Understands basic knowledge management methodologies, practices and frameworks
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178