We’re looking for an energetic and talented individual to join our team responsible for Business Process Analysis and Automation in the Finance and Accounting Organization. This position assists in developing the Process Improvement Strategies for the organization, and assures that measurable goals are defined, met and/or exceeded. It also provides opportunity to work closely with cross-functional teams and leverage your knowledge of systems to drive process improvement throughout the company.
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive experience with public accounting experience. Wireless Industry experience preferred.
- 2 years minimum experience in working with systems, data, reporting and process improvement.
- Possesses an advanced understanding of accounting theory, current accounting issues, accounting systems and internal controls.
- Proven ability to make sound, fact-based decisions and recommendations.
- Proven ability to plan and manage multiple projects while meeting set deadlines of team deliverables.
- Project management experience, AGILE preferred.
- Proven ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail as it relates to accuracy, exception reporting and completeness.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with all levels of management and cross-functional teams.
- Experience in partnering successfully with IT on delivering system solutions and enhancements.
- Leverage systems, tools and techniques to improve and modernize processes. Design end-to-end
- processes focused on system driven automation and enabling usability across a range of user groups.
- Effectively communicate, provide subject matter expertise and partner with all levels of the finance organization. Build consensus and gain cooperation across functions to achieve project goals.
- Conduct interviews of key stakeholders to identify and document requirements and provide recommended solution. Lead testing of all functional requirements and validate results.
- Create digital dashboards to support performance monitoring and interpretation.
- Develop self-service analytics to enable users to better understand and assess impacts of key business drivers on financial results.
- Conceptualize and design data structure and maintain data and metadata standards.
- Develop push-button, analytic-based reporting including interactive visualizations and ensure data quality through cleansing and automated validation.
- Lead training sessions with internal customers over implemented process improvements.
- Conduct post-mortem assessments to ensure continuous improvement.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.