- Assist in Loan Level Hedge Documentation
- Assist in Loan Level Hedge Operational Functions
- Assist and Support the Capital Markets Officers with Administrative Tasks
- Assist in various projects related to Loan Level Hedge Derivatives
- Participate in all company sponsored intern events
- Support organization and department initiatives
- Provide recommendations to improve the department
- Work both independently and within a team
- Take initiative to achieve personal career goals
- Hands on experience in your area of study
- Collaborate directly with your leader
- BS Degree in Finance related area preferred
- Candidates will possess strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates should reside in a commutable distance from the Chemical Bank location to which they are assigned.
- Eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship from the company
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel
- Demonstrates a strong interest in Chemical Bank
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Must have strong attention to detail skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have proficient verbal and written communication skills
Work schedule is approximately 40 hours per week Monday through Friday 8:00 – 5:00
As a Chemical Banker, you will join other professionals who share our community banking philosophy of making a positive impact where we live, work and play. You will be a part of a growing community bank that believes in the dreams of its customers and employees alike. With Chemical Bank, you will make a difference in your community while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities. Visit our Careers Page for more information.
Chemical Bank is an EEO/AA employer for minorities, women, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.