Job Location: United States: Tampa
Role Value Proposition:
The Implementation Specialist will support new case implementation for the Guaranteed Standard Insurance offer (GSI) by ensuring accurate case installation in all systems, provide an accurate timeline to level set expectations for the broker/customer and schedule and conduct initial and follow up implementation calls with internal partners, brokers and customer. The Implementation Specialist is responsible for the setup of the online enrollment site as needed, coordinating efforts for enrollment support and materials, works closely with Production to ensure accurate and timely production of enrollment kits, submit materials timely for all necessary legal review and keeps the customer, broker and internal partners apprised of the progress of the implementation from beginning to completion.
Provide day to day administration and management of all new business submissions including:
- Reviews structure of case and ensures accurate installation of cases on all systems and Provides front end implementation support
- Provides customer service to broker, AE, PES, UW, Production, Legal Counsel and client throughout implementation process
- Educates internal and external parties on case implementation process, procedures and support when appropriate
- Conducts conference calls throughout implementation process to keep all parties updated on current status and any outstanding issues with the implementation; Is responsive to all email inquiries and returns calls in same business day
- Completes all reporting activities such as GSI New Sold Case Activity report, Sharepoint updates as well as a GSI Workbook for each new case
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Comprehension and ability to communicate provisions of the GSI product and implementation process
- Customer service and relationship management skills
- Understanding of how to provide exceptional customer service and how to develop relationships
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks, set schedules and priorities to meet both internal and external deadlines
- Proficient problem solving skills
- Understands internal systems and apply analytical skills to the systems
- General understanding of U.S. economy and employee benefits industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience
“At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 110381
Nearest Major Market: Tampa