BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,600 employees, of which almost 155,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is theEuropeanleader in consumer lending.
BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
Founded in 2013, Consulting Americas has a NY based team that works closely with BNPP’s executive management and senior leadership to design and implement high-level, strategically important projects, and shape the development of the Bank in the region (US, Canada, and Latin America). Consulting Americas is comprised of a team of diverse professionals with representation across many different countries and draws talent from top tier business schools, leading consulting firms as well as within BNPP.
Consulting Americas provides its employees with the high-intensity, high-impact training of top-tier consulting firms combined with access to the resources of a premier investment bank. Our staffing model will provide you significant independence, exposure, and opportunity for innovation, allowing you to develop both technical and soft skills. You will work directly with the region’s leadership on strategic projects that will shape the future of the bank. Recent engagements have included a 5-year strategic plan for BNPP in the Americas, product and sector growth strategies, and new market growth cases.
Engagements can span multiple business lines, functions, and/or regions within variousBNP Paribas entities such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and the US retail bank, Bank of the West.
Consulting Americas is looking for a strong performer to join its analyst class.
- Contribute to project needs by owning and executing on individual project tasks
- Contribute to ongoing proposal work and team oriented initiatives
- Develop creative approaches in problem solving and perform rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Perform research and conduct in-depth market and data analysis
- Plan and participate in client interviews and workshops
- Create strong client relationships with key stakeholders across the business and functions
- Develop sound project recommendations based on solid analysis through workshops, interviews and desk research
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Must be in final year of study or have 1 - 2 years of experience post undergraduate studies
- No specific work experience required
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to respect deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively within a team
- A keen intellectual curiosity and sense of drive
- Internship experience within financial services and/or consulting are preferred
FINRA Registrations Required:
- Not Applicable
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.