Supports organizational leadership through patient account based financial and clinical reporting and analysis.
The Clinical Decision Support Analyst is primarily responsible for completing various patient encounter data reports, surveys, analyses, and special projects to support system customers. The Analyst is also responsible for updating the Decision Support System databases and performing data validation to ensure data consistency with the various source systems.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis required.
- Ability to learn quickly and work within deadlines.
- Understanding of general financial concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal skills along with strong analytical and critical thinking skills a must.
- Understanding of health care coding and reimbursement systems is preferred.
- Data base utility, data manipulation, and other query tool experience (such as SQL Studio or SAS) is preferred.
- Knowledge of Data Visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.) a plus.