E3/Sentinel is seeking a Analyst (Facilities) to provide clerical and administrative support to the OUSD (R&E). The candidate must have the ability to provide support for meetings, gathering background information to support the areas of facility/space management and personnel. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Capturing and maintaining OUSD(R&E) physical space allocations to ensure R&E requirements are documented, and develop a strategy and plan to ensure R&E is able to optimize the physical placement of the directorates and offices to ensure the efficient operation of the entire group.
- Capture, maintain, and analyze physical space requirements to ensure optimization of space utilization; assist in the development of office space strategies based on guidance and best practices.
- Provide assistance and support regarding space planning and facilities projects; assist DoD personnel in the coordination of office moves.
- Work with Washington Headquarters Services (WHS) and General Services Administration (GSA) to facilitate and coordinate planning and activities related to moving offices both internal moves (i.e., office to office within the same address) and external moves (i.e., moving from one physical address to another).
- A minimum of three (3) years’ of experience in providing Mid-Level Administrative Assistant support is required.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required. At the discretion of the Government, specialized experience which includes military or private Administrative Assistant experience may be substituted in lieu of specific educational requirements.
- DOD Facilities Management experience.
- Active Top Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI.
- Experience and mastery of Microsoft Excel and Access is highly desired to support manpower and space projects.
- Contractors should have had a Top Secret, with SCI eligibility adjudicated within the past seven (7) years; have been briefed into access/held the access within the past two (2) years; and have a SSBI or SSBI-PR Investigation not more than 7 years old.
E3/Sentinel is a mission-focused services and solutions company that specializes in helping federal clients solve their most challenging business problems. Our motivated and technology-enabled workforce utilizes proven management and technical consulting practices and applies agile principles and data-driven decision making to enable our clients to better meet mission requirements. We create significant value for our clients by bringing subject matter expertise across the federal marketplace in the disciplines of Acquisition Lifecycle Management, Program Management Support Services, Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance, and Facilities and Engineering Management. Excellence, Accountability, Community, Humility and Integrity are the core values of E3/Sentinel. We are recognized leaders in the management consulting community as trusted partners to federal agencies and to industry. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture is contagious, and we always maintain a genuine reputation.
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.