As the worlds leader in digital payments technology, Visas mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The companys dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
Youre an Individual. Were the team for you. Together, lets transform the way the world pays.
The Cybersecurity Analyst will support development of executive-level cybersecurity reporting and metrics, and partner with Visa stakeholders to execute Cybersecurity governance, risk, and compliance activities.The ideal candidate is deadline-driven, highly detail-oriented, and has a track record of effectively communicating complex and/or technical information both written and verbally.The individual will be tasked to manage and enhance our internal control assessment effort and support other requests associated to risk and control assessment initiatives. The candidate will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders within Technology and Enterprise Risk.
- Collaborateswith technical staff and other key stakeholders evaluate their security and control posture
- Experience conducting, maintaining, and enhancing controls self-assessment
- Researches best practices and innovative approaches to enable assessment and communication of Cybersecurity risk and metrics
- Must have 2+ years direct participation and experience across common industrysecurity policy areas, including, but not limited to ISO, NIST, COSO,COBIT, PCI, FFIEC, SOX, SSAE18, and others
- Demonstrates the ability to perform data analysis and correlation between different data sets utilizing excel and/or PowerBI. Abilityto synthesize a variety of data points into comprehensive and effectivereporting
- Leadsquality control efforts to ensure the accuracy of executive reports comprised of large numbers of data points (i.e. on data and wording) and ensures written deliverables are succinct, complete, defect-free, and geared to an executive audience
- Highly skilled in the creation of presentations, dashboards and other reporting mechanisms. Strong attention to detail with ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and distill it in crisp, clear language appropriate for a variety of audiences including technology and business executives
- Ability to manage a deadline driven, fast-pace and changing priorities. Mustbe extremely flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities on very tight deadlines
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 2+ years of professional experience in a consulting, audit, and/or Cybersecuritysetting
- Outstandingwritten and verbal communication ability and an aptitude for effectivelyconveying complex and/or technical information
- Superioranalytical, reasoning, and problem-solving ability
- 2+ years of experience in information technology consulting/advisory role preferably from one of the BIG 4 consulting firms
- Mission-firstattitude and consistently meet deadlines
- Abilityto work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Exhibit the ability to quickly learn and grasp new concepts and have strongresearch skills
- Expertknowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Utilized and can create PowerBI dashboards or the willingness to learn
- Flexibility to respond to different needs in various time zones
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours. Due to the global nature of the job, it may require the incumbent to work late or early to accommodate global stakeholders.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0-5% of the time
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.