Responsible for capturing and refining business and/or system requirements (based on specialization) that may or may not involve a software change. Works with stakeholders to understand their needs, analyze problems, and capture their requirements, and then working closely with the Development Team to refine the requirement into specifications that can be executed by the team. Possess a foundational understanding of the business and/or technical domain based on their specialization. Developing an understanding of stakeholder needs to help create a solution, envisions the solution to solve a problem (manual or through software). Analyzes the stakeholder process to build efficiencies and also analyzes the software to improve or implement that process. Gathers and catalogs functional, non-functional, and technical requirements for stakeholder requests. Analyzes functional and data requirements. Answers the questions: What does the software do and how does it store information? Assists users and development team with application testing and troubleshooting. Identifies, documents and troubleshoots application related problems. Documents process, procedures and workflows associated with applications. Creates and maintains training materials for end-users. Individual contributor.
Global Transaction Services Technology, AML and Tax (GTST);
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
The CashPro Payments Technology team is looking to recruit a new Product Owner to support the growing workload of Business Enablement, External Mandate and Stability projects. The ideal candidate that we are looking to recruit already has an detailed knowledge of CashPro Payments; is a self-starter with strong leadership skills and is comfortable in a fast paced, Agile environment. Key Responsibilities:
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define business requirements and associated epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Optimize the value of work the scrum teams perform
- Participate in short-term and long-range grooming sessions with the scrum teams
- Ensure that the scrum teams understand items in the product backlog to the level needed
- Attention to detail and being able to explain the complex in simple terms
- Act as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product
- Strong team player with ability to create their own network within the organization
- Work with key stakeholders across the team to ensure successful product releases
- Demonstrate learning from customer discovery/pragmatic marketing and learns new concepts easily.
- Support one or more highly complex projects and work seamlessly as a project team member.
- Provide analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation.
- Provide documentation assistance for design and modelling of software applications.
- In-depth functional knowledge of CashPro Payments, ideally gained in an application support and/or testing role
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
- Highly motivated self-starter; able to work independently with low level supervision
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience delivering electronic payment solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- 2+ years of experience operating as a Product Owner or comparable role
- 1+ years using Jira
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40