At Hasbro, we embrace the unique skills, experiences, talents and perspectives of our global workforce which, combined with our culture of curiosity and innovation, generates the best ideas. We live our values of Community, Passion, Integrity and Creativity, and we’re committed to giving our 5,000+ employees opportunities to build their individual capabilities, balance work and life, deliver excellence through team work and thrive personally. This enables us to deliver results in all aspects of our business.
As an Analyst, Order & Policy you will be responsible for order management and the management and analysis of trade promotions and allowances as they relate to individual Customer Cost of Business and Sales Policy models. This includes the approval and release of orders, as well as the tracking, reporting, and analysis of allowances programs and accruals. As part of Shared Services, your responsibility extends to multiple business units with concentration primarily in the Latin America Markets.
A day in the life as an Analyst, Order & Policy:
- You will review all EDI purchase orders for accuracy and efficiently enter manual orders into SAP. Obtain necessary approvals to effect changes to SAP Master Data. Change SAP Master Data, as needed, to release sales orders on hold. Adherence to and enforcement of corporate approval policies and SOX guidelines.
- You will ensure that the cost of doing business with Trade accounts is correctly identified, tracked and reported. Responsible for determining, creating and maintaining SAP Master Data Files with respect to customer prices, discounts, and rebates. Create and maintain accrual agreements in an Excel database.
- You will create and update critical reporting tools including the Cost of Business and Audit Allowance documents. Develop financial reports and BI Sales reports that are used as supporting documentation for customer volume as well as earned and issued promotional allowances.
- You will take a lead role in preparing for and participating in the quarterly Cost of Business review meetings held with Hasbro Sales and Finance Managers.
- You will provide Hasbro Finance with periodic reporting for program accruals, policy earnings and payouts, as well as re-accruals.
- You will complete reconciliation reports for review and presentation to Trade accounts and provide financial data and ongoing analytics to Hasbro Sales. Work closely with Collections and Sales Claims department to reconcile customer deductions.
- Develop collaborative partnerships, improve operations and enhance overall business relationships.
What you'll brin
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- College degree in General Business, Finance, or Management.
- Knowledge of SAP, Supply Chain Operations, and Trade Promotions Management preferred.
- Strong Excel skills and familiarity with BI and Business Objects concepts and practices.
- Ability to develop and execute task specific projects with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility to accommodate season and year-end business requirements.