Analyst - Payroll Services and Operations
Location: Bellevue, WA/Remote
Duration: 6-7 months
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for taking participate in the creation of timelines, attendance of meetings, manage work to project plan, perform UAT testing, create test scripts and validate data.
- Responsible for auditing, analyze high volume employee data for accuracy
- Responsible for research and analyze payroll information to identify trends, issues, and drive accuracy.
- Assist with process improvement prioritization and lead specific process improvement activities.
- Participate in small payroll projects, from creation of timelines, facilitation of meetings, delegation of duties, take notes and follow up and confirm completion of tasks.
- Facilitate year end and quarter end payroll activities, including organizing meetings and deliverables with all team partners and tasks for the production team. Ensure tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- 4+ years of progressive payroll experience.
- Good knowledge of HR, Payroll, reporting applications and system integrations.
- Experience in Workday, ADP Vantage, and ADP Reports preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel knowledge including pivot tables, v-look-ups, complex formulas
- Must have payroll experience to be successful in role, stock and tax experience preferred, ADP system experience a plus.
- Project or process management experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communications skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to relay complex information succinctly
- Good knowledge of clerical work
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.