More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
The goal of the Operations Risk Governance team is to develop and maintain comprehensive processes to identify and mitigate operational risk across the organization. Risk areas include but are not limited to: BAU processes, technology outages/issues, regulatory issues, new business initiatives and infrastructure change management. The Operations Risk Governance Analyst will assist the Risk Governance team with first line coverage of Operations across banking, brokerage, client onboarding, tax reporting, control, and other business verticals. The candidate will assist with incident tracking and root case analysis as well as the identification, review and testing of user developed business applications. The candidate will also work to assess key risks and controls for process improvement and provide recommendations based on analysis of KPI’s & KRI’s. Analysts may also be assigned a variety of ad-hoc projects & deliverables in support of process and back-office account conversion.
- Produce daily, monthly and quarterly reports to monitor and report on key risk indicators
- Inventory, review and test automated & manual process controls
- Collaborate with Management and Risk partners to document & assess business processes and end user computations; develop process diagrams and flows
- Develop and lead working group sessions to evaluate and document existing business processes, user developed business applications and business contingencies
- Lead and facilitate meetings with stakeholder audience; set clear agendas, document outcomes, action items and meeting notes
- Identify process gaps and escalate issues
- Act as liaison between E*TRADE Operations and other stakeholder groups, i.e. Legal, Risk, Regulatory, Internal Audit, Svc, etc.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Candidates with an equivalent combination of education, training and professional experience will also be considered
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Power Point
- Demonstrated teamwork skills and ability to multi-task
- Effective written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret quantitative and qualitative data to assist in process improvement exercises
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with VBA, SQL or other programing languages and/or data science methods
- Familiarity with Tableau, Spotfire, or other data visualization tools
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial Holdings, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.