The primary function of the Supply Chain Financial Analyst is to support the Supply Chain Functions (Logistics, Manufacturing and Sourcing) in the area of Costs of Goods Sold (COGS). The role is responsible for product costing for our internal and external manufacturers.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong aptitude in Cost Accounting and will have proven ability to accumulate and maintain cost information, aggregate data for inventory valuation and provide in-depth analysis on a weekly basis.
· Maintain COGS standards for all internal and external manufacturers by applying principles of cost accounting to collect and analyze data in an effort to maintain standard costs of business activity, such as raw material, finished goods, and labor enabling profit line reporting and monthly product level profit analysis.
· Use data mining and data analysis expertise to prepare and report trending developments to various levels of management.
· Assist with monthly close activities when necessary
· Maintain a controlled SOX compliant environment.
· Work cross functionally to understand costing inputs and variables.
· 2+ years of related business experience in either Cost Accounting and/or Financial Analysis roles.
· Intermediate to advanced Excel modeling skills including macros, lookups, and pivot tables
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Must be a self-starter and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
· Must be able to manage multiple projects.
· Experience working with SAP, HANA or similar applications
· Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.