Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Consult with clients on business operations and performance initiatives
• Assess client documentation related to existing business processes, capabilities, and metrics to understand the current state client environment
• Support the project team to successfully complete all phases of a data analysis project, including but not limited to: Planning, Data Collection, Data Cleansing, Analysis, and Recommending Solutions
• Guide the team to conduct analysis of large client data sets and develop recommendations for improvement related to the project initiative
• Interact with both external clients and internal resources while at client site to set appropriate expectations and facilitate the due diligence process
• Develop an approach, document tasks, and manage timeline for multiple work-streams in support of overall project
• Conduct internal and client-facing presentations to stakeholders to provide findings and recommended changes for improvement initiatives
• Bachelor's degree in related field from a four-year college or university with four to six years of consulting or analytics experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associate
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong customer service disposition and sense of professionalism
• Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. Demonstrated business acumen
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Career Framework Role
Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Broad application of principles, theories and concepts in applicable discipline. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently; receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer