Position : Analytical Chemistry Development
Location : Vernon Hills, IL
Duration : 12 Months Contract
Total Hours/week : 40.00
- This position provides analytical chemistry support and/or remediation to all chemistry-related projects for client products currently on the market as well as participating in the conduct of the stability testing program to support the approval of process and/or product design changes.
- As needed, this position also supports the development and validation of analytical methodologies for incoming raw materials, in-process, and finished product release testing.
- BS/MS in Chemistry / Pharmaceutics with related science experience
- Demonstrates developed knowledge of respective scientific discipline and standard scientific method and techniques.
- Excellent scientific writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task various activities.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise and solve problems.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- 2-4 years’ experience in pharmaceutical analytical chemistry is essential.
- Hands-on experience with wet-chemistry and instrumental techniques (i.e. pH, tritration, UV-Vis, GC, HPLC).
- Experience in working within an FDA regulated environment and GMP documentation requirements.
- Ability to discuss scientific strategies/results and interact with other functional areas, including Regulatory, Manufacturing, and Quality.
- Previous experience with writing scientific protocols and reports.