No Consulting firms.
No sponsorship available.
Must live within a commutable distance of Long Island, NY to be considered.
For immediate consideration, send your resume in WORD format to email@example.com.
Get ready to work in a challenging, exciting environment! Create mobile apps for iOS, Android, Windows Mobile. We create apps focusing on live and on-demand video for the top sports organizations including NFL, NBA, UFC, ESPN, Big Ten Networks and over many colleges. Also creates OTT apps for broadcast companies, like Univision, CRTV and more. We are always focused on cutting edge technology to remain the leader in digital video for live and on-demand video apps for millions of users, wowing audiences around the world!
- Analyze, design and implement new features/functionality primarily using the following technologies: JAVA, JSON, XML
- Work on multiple projects and manage time effectively
- Participate in requirement gathering process, propose solution, and create design documents
- Provide timely and accurate communication of status to team, project and technical leads
- Consult with project lead on identification of problems and suggest solutions for the resolution of coding issues
- Collaborate with remote development teams in Shanghai & Beijing to leverage existing applications and infrastructure as well as for ongoing implementation and testing efforts
- New technologies and techniques and adapt to dynamic business requirements
EXPERIENCE and REQUIREMENTS:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Android Application development, for phone & tablets
- Experience with Android TV and Amazon Fire TV application development preferred
- Published Android apps available in Google Play or contributions to open-source projects
- Knowledge of Android design patterns, strong understanding of Android Material Design Guidelines, and best practices
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, experience with relative layouts and different screen sizes and densities
- Experience with JSON, XML, REST Services
- Moderate data analysis, design and testing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work under the supervision of the team lead, to work independently, and as part of multiple teams on overlapping projects
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT or JIRA
- Ability to focus on delivering results in a dynamic environment