- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Advanced Dental Specialists has 9 convenient locations available to provide patients of all ages the best possible specialty dental care in the state of Wisconsin. The Advanced Dental Specialists Team of Oral/Maxillofacial Surgeons, Periodontists and Endodontists specialize in providing the widest possible range of dental services through the coordinated efforts of its highly trained and experienced group of dental specialists and staff.
The Oral Surgery Anesthesia Technician will assist the oral surgeon and anesthesia provider with patient scheduling, assessment, proper medical clearance, monitoring, equipment maintenance and supply & drug inventory.
- Cleans, sterilizes and sets up all anesthesia equipment.
- Assists anesthesia provider with patient assessment, monitoring, transport, positioning, insertion of intravenous and other invasive lines, and airway management.
- Provides daily maintenance of equipment and troubleshoots malfunctions.
- Maintains an adequate inventory of necessary equipment and supplies.
- Assists in the preparation of scheduled, emergent and urgent surgical procedures involving anesthesia care providers by ensuring necessary equipment and supplies are available, in working order & in proper location.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment. To learn more about American Dental Partners and Advanced Dental Specialists please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.advanceddentalspecialists.com.
- Job Location
- West Allis, Wisconsin, United States
- Position Type