We Are Hiring
- More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community. With a mission established 100 years ago, your role on the team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for over a century.
- Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve, associates benefit from significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. We also support work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
- Clean, sterilize and set up all anesthesia equipment.
- Assist anesthesia provider with patient assessment, monitoring, transport, positioning, insertion of intravenous and other invasive lines, and airway management.
- Provide daily maintenance of equipment and troubleshoots malfunctions.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of necessary equipment and supplies.
- Assist in the preparation of scheduled, emergent and urgent surgical procedures involving anesthesia care providers by ensuring necessary equipment and supplies are available, in working order & in proper location.
Shift: 3-11pm, days vary
- Anesthesia Tech.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the
- Pevious Anesthesia Technician experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)