Seeking Cardiac Anesthesiologist for our NEW care team at Creighton University Medical Center in Omaha! Highly competitive package with Signing Bonus and Relocation!
Envision Physician Services is actively a Cardiac Anesthesiologist to join our NEW Anesthesiology team at Creighton University Medical Center – Bergan Mercy. CHI Health CUMC is a modern 391-bed teaching hospital that serves as one of the region’s premier academic medical centers, and is presently one of the largest healthcare providers in Nebraska.
Highlights of this opportunity:
- Anesthesia care team model is comprised of 13 Anesthesiologists (4 Cardiac) and 29 CRNA’s
- Annual case volume of 25KTotal cardiac volume of ~1900 which includes all cardiac, structural hearts, EP, TEE and vascular
- Advanced procedures including CABGs (both on and off pump), valve replacement and repairs, a growing structural heart program, EP lab, and all vascular cases including both open and endovascular cases.
- Case mix: General, Trauma, Ortho, Endo, Vascular, Urology, OB, Neuro and Cardiac. No Pedi!
- Staff covers main CUMC campus in addition to CHI Midlands Health Ambulatory Surgery Center at Midlands.
- New incentives totaling $50K PLUS Relocation $$!Benefits start Day 1! No waiting period.
Envision offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision benefits, disability and life insurance, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverage. Newly enhanced package includes SIGNING BONUS and relocation support!
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Jill Steger at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 954.253.9605.Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:Strong leadership at local, regional and national levelsExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling optionsA-rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation, including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementClinician mental health and well-being supportComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsClinical and scientific research opportunities*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.