Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a BC/BE Cardiac capable Anesthesiologist for a full-time opportunity at Westside Regional Medical Center.
- Anesthesia Care team is consists of 14 Physicians and 16 CRNA’s
- 10 state-of-the-art OR’s with annual case numbers approximately 4,200 surgeries; 200 cardiac.
- Must be comfortable with transesophageal echocardiography
- Case mix: will primarily be performing cardiac cases to include CABG, Valve replacements, Off pump CABG, Aortic Dissections
- Must also be comfortable with neurosurgery, interventional radiology and neuro-interventional, thoracic, vascular, orthopedics, general and urologic surgery, plastics, ENT, ortho, and neuro spine, electrophysiology, and endoscopy.
- Opportunity to do a wide range of blocks for orthopedics, vascular and general surgery cases.
- No Pedi or OB!
- Structural Heart Program!
- WATCHMAN 2021
- Cardiac call is 1 in 3 from home. Cardiac call is separate and exclusive of general call requirements.
- Echo certification a must! TEE certified preferred, but not required.
- PTO to include 6 weeks of vacation; 1 week of sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability,401(k) +match, health savings + more!
- Malpractice provided
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:Strong leadership at local, regional and national levelsExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling optionsA-rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsClinical and scientific research opportunities*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.