Anesthesiologist for OP Basic Pain Management in Southern Illinois
A physician group in Southern Illinois is seeking a BE/BC Anesthesiologist for a full time, permanent, and employed position. Incoming physician will be interested in basic Pain Management for an outpatient setting. System offers a comprehensive range of surgical services including: General, Oncology, OB/GYN, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Otolaryngology, Urological, Podiatric, and Bronchoscopes.
- Interest in practicing basic Pain Management required.
- Oversee a collegial team of 4 CRNAs.
- Light call; Mon - Fri schedule.
- Work out of 1 location, a 100+ bed HFAP accredited facility with 5 OR?s.
- Hospital serves 8 Southeastern Illinois counties (109,000+ individuals).
- Offering an excellent base pay with incentive opportunity. NO J1 visa support.