Premier Anesthesia, a leading national Anesthesia practice management and consulting company, is seeking a Physician Anesthesiologist that values team based care, professional development and lifelong learning for an exciting opportunity with UPMC Chautauqua WCA in Jamestown, New York. For over 130 years, UPMC Chautauqua WCA has provided care to the community, growing into the largest not for profit healthcare provider in southwestern New York.
- Staffing model of 3 Physician Anesthesiologists and 5 CRNA's
- Work 2 weeks on/1 week off
- Perioperative services consist of 4 OR's performing close to 4,000 cases annually including over 500 OB deliveries. Case mix includes urology, orthopedics, OB-GYN, general surgery and pediatrics.
- Beautiful new endoscopy center, just a short walk from the hospital, which covers 5,000 (additional) cases.
- A positive environment for team anesthesia and development professionally, personally and socially
- Physician Anesthesiologists take first call with post call days off
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package dependent on education, experience and performance
- Paid medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Contact information below for additional Compensation & Benefits details
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician Anesthesiologist