Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for an Angular Developer role in the Boston, MA area. This is a 6+ Month Contract position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience.
For applicants who are interested in this Angular Developer opportunity; please send a Word resume to Cassie Wagner, Professional Recruiter @ email@example.com.
Here are the details:
Name: Angular Developer
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
Rate: Flexible depending on experience
We are hiring an Angular Developer (API Development & Integration) to work in Boston MA.
What is the Job?
Are you interested in serving the needs of millions of customers by building best-in-class API capabilities which help deliver experiences in financial planning, investing, and retirement? Our team is looking for solution based engineers with a passion for developing easy-to-use, customer focused APIs and capabilities which power the web and mobile experience platforms.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 6+ years of hands on software development experience in Java RESTful Web services and API solutions.
- 4+ years of development experience in JSP, HTML, CSS/SASS, Jquery, Backbone, Angular, NodeJS
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Unit testing using frameworks and tools like Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- Strong understanding of spring and experience with spring boot.
- Experience with integrating APIs with backend such as Oracle
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery – Maven and Jenkins
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Kanban and SCRUM) is a plus
- Any experience in developing data applications in Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is a plus
- Proficient in Java, Angular, Node.js.
- High level design, development, deployment, and integration of REST API’s
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178